As luck would have it my husband has been successful in finding a new job. However, this situation caused him a lot of stress. Fortunately he's in good condition and his health didn't suffer too much.
This new position he has will be a huge change. First, his commute now is twice as far as it was before. This may mean he will have to purchase a scooter to get to work. If not it will mean that he will continue to bike to work which will give me use of the vehicle a few times a week. That's fine, I just want to make sure I have use of it for my medical appointments. The traffic he's going to have to encounter will be much worse then with his last commute because he's going to have to go out onto streets without bike lanes.
The second change for him is the size of the place he will be working at. Its much smaller and he rather likes this. He will even get an office.
The third change is in our medical situation. We will have to change doctors and even our dentist will be different. Unfortunately with this job there will be minimal dental care offered. Plus no eye care is available and he won't be getting a pension. So we will have to adjust to this new situation.
Thank God that he found work so quickly. There are many unfortunate people who never find a new job because of age discrimination in the work place.
Favourite Places To Eat In Albuquerque, NM
Art Site: How to Draw and Paint
- Art Site: Alice Y. Sawicki's. Alice and I are friends from way back. She is an amazing watercolour artist.
- Art Site: Carol Zimny's Website. Carol is my sister-in-law and does fantastic and vibrant collage art.
- Art Site: Diane Thompson. Diane and I used to colour together when we were younger...she's an excellet coloured pencil artist.
- Art Site: How to Draw and Paint
- Art Site: Irene's Warmenhoven. Irene is an up and coming artist. Her whimsical sketches are delightful.
- Art Site: Simply Painting
- Art Site: Wet Canvas
- Art Site: Yahoo Watercolour Group
- Diet Site: Fat Secret
- Food Site: Fat Free Vegan
Please note, the art contained within the pages of this Blogg-Sphere is copyrighted and the sole property of Joey Zimny. It is prohibited that anyone should reproduce any of the art work displayed on this blog. It is a criminal offence to reproduce the art of Joey Zimny in any way, shape or form without the sole permission of the artist.